How to install csf firewall in centos ?
Yes, we can install config server firewall (csf) which is the best firewall used now.
1) Login into the server as a root user.
2) change the Directory
3) remove your old files
rm -fv csf.tgz
4) Download the files
5) Extract the files
tar -xzf csf.tgz
6) cd csf
7) using the editor change the following
make allow 1 to 0
8) yes we whave completed installing the csf .
Commands used for csf .
csf -a IP [name]
csf -a <IP>  (Allow IP)
csf -d <IP>  (Deny IP)
csf -r (to restart the service)
csf -ar <IP> (for removing the IP)
csf -g <IP> (IP searching)
csf -x (disable the firwall)
csf -e (enable firewall)
In case you’re hoping to up your security game with CentOS 7, you should need to consider installing Config Server Firewall (CSF). With this specific security package you get a firewall, as well as login/interruption discovery that will alarm you to any semblance of somebody endeavoring a ssh login or usage of the su order and in addition any failed login endeavor on a mail and different servers. For more info you can use this best essay writing service to having a wonderful assistant in writing tasks. Follow the steps for installation.
- Open a terminal window
- Change into the /tmp directory with the command cd /tmp
- Download the source with the command sudo wget
- Unpack the file with the command sudo tar -xvzf cfs.tgz
- Change into the newly created directory with the command cd csf
- Install the software with the command sudo sh install.sh