How to download the files from one linux server to another server ?
I have two servers actice in network i want to download the files of server to another server with out using the filetransfer tools it takes more time as we have to download files to our local then upload to another server is this process can be done through ssh ?
we have to download the files from server A to server B
1)login into server A
2)Go to the location of folder using cd command.
3) keep the folder in /var/www/html
3)[root@localhost]# cd /var/www/html
4) [root@localhost]# tar -cvf sample.tar sample
5)A file copy will be generated
Now , 1)login into server B
2) Go to the location where you want to download
3) use the wget command to download the file.
4) [root@localhost]# wget sample.tar
5) The file will be downloaded.